- Open Schedule
- Web Development
- Staff Search
- Object Jobs
- Contact Details
An Introduction to Objects
This one day introduction to objects is the ideal course for developers and project managers setting out on an object oriented development. Not only does it cover the basic understanding of objects from a technical standpoint it also offers insights from our own experience of how to maximise the benefits of objects within your organisation.
Key Learning Points
At the end of this course a delegate should have a good understanding of:
- The history and context of Object Technology.
- The benefits of Object Technology
- Basic concepts (e.g. Classes, Instances, Inheritance etc.)
- The problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- The future of Object Technology
This course is largely lecture based but has a few brief exercises to keep delegates alert! The topics covered are:
- The History of Object Technology.
- The Motivation for Object Technology
- Classes & Instances
- Messages & Methods
- The Object Mantra!
- Realising the Benefits
- The Future of Objects
Want to Book?
If you want to book this course or speak to a consultant about how this course might help your business then call now on 01332 831261